Sometimes when creating a website little errors suddenly present a huge obstacle to progress. This happened to me this last week while working on a website which integrated a slideshow on the front page. Everything seemed to be going swimmingly until I realized that the slideshow was only showing the first 10 slides. I tried everything I could think of: double checked every slideshow setting, checked every line of css and php in the theme having to do with the slideshow, asked for input from other knowledgeable web developers – nothing worked. As a last resort I went to the theme’s developer web page and and posted a request for assistance. It came within 36 hours. “Just increase the number of posts per page to the number of slides you want to have shown.” So if any of you are using the ‘boldy’ theme, remember that little tidbit. It might save you 4 hours of mad scrambling!!