Our pricing options are as follows:
- cost depends on hours worked. Hourly rate = $30/hour
- $100 is paid up-front and the balance when the website is ‘up and running’
- if you require other services (like domain name registration and/or hosting) these costs will be charged in addition to the per hour cost
- a quote for all website work (including domain name registration and hosting) regardless of hours worked
- 50% of this quoted cost is paid ‘up front’ and the balance when the website is ‘up and running’
What our ‘Option 2’ prices include:
- photo type mockup of both the front page and a typical content page of the website
- discussion of these mockups with you. We will keep changing the mockups until you are completely satisfied
- creation of the actual website with content you specify and/or content we create
- implementation of the website on a host and domain of your choice
- testing of your website on a variety of browsers as well as an iphone to make sure the website is rendered correctly
- 1 free 2 hour training session on skype, by phone or in person if convenient, to make sure the person you want to administer and edit the website can do so.
- SEO (search engine optimization) software is installed so that Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines are made aware of your sitemap and automatically updated when content is changed.